- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Size: 11.5″ H x 8.75″ W x 0.6″ D
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Macrina and Manuel.
- Product info: Tin and ceramic
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Crafted by hand, this charming mirror evokes Mexico’s colonial haciendas. Macrina and Manuel work in embossed tin, giving it a vintage finish. Hand painted ceramic tiles depict beautiful blue wildflowers.
Frame: 11.5″ H x 8.75″ W x 0.6″ D
Mirror: 3.9″ W x 6.75″ H
- Hand-crafted item — color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
About our Artist: ‘I’m Jose Manuel Garcia and my wife is Macrina. I’ve been close to arts and crafts all my life as my father was a tin craftsman from the time he was 15 years old. I started helping him at a young age, and when I was 22, Mexico’s economic crisis forced me to drop out of college. I decided to work in handicrafts myself. I remember my first designs were tin Christmas tree ornaments, painted by hand. I sold them to a client my father had in Mexico City.’…